We're committed to providing safe and compassionate patient care. In order to build and maintain these high safety standards, it is essential that all of our staff have the appropriate skills, knowledge and ability to undertake our roles.
Have you created your Profile ID?
In order to use the system you must create a Profile ID using the "Manage my Profile ID" page.
We need to ensure that everyone’s Profile is correct. To do this you need the following information to hand:
- The correct email address, even if you have created an account previously, please use your nhs.net email address. If this does not permit you access then please email Debbie Middleton who will help you sort any issues.
- Your National Insurance NI number.
- Employee Number (Same as your Employee/Assignment Number on your payslip). If you do not have an Employee Number you can still create a Profile ID.
- You can then create your new 'Profile ID' using the Manage my Profile ID link above.
Our values convey the qualities staff feel best described Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust. They underpin everything we do now and will do in the future, and set out what is expected from each and every member of the team in the way they treat patients, visitors and colleagues.
Our values are summarised as Committed to Excellence, Working Together and Facing the Future
● We are committed to excellence in everything we do, striving to be one of the best acute trusts in the country
● We are working together as one team dedicated to meeting patients’ needs
● We are facing the future, continuously improving our performance and adapting services to meet demand
"Passing the iPDF E-Assessment meant that I didn’t need to attend the training, and can focus my time on patient care. I am really impressed that iPDF automatically sends out e-mail confirmation on completion and that the iPDF data is exported into the Trust’s compliance reporting system."
Clinical Director for Emergency Care
NHS England (London)
"We as a Trust are committed to providing a safe environment for all our patients and staff, both in the hospital and community settings. In order to build and maintain these high safety standards, it is essential that all of us have the appropriate skills, knowledge and ability to undertake our roles. This Microsite gives our staff a single point of contact for our learning resources."
Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
Warning : The E-Assessment system identifies you by your email address. It is important that you double-check you have entered your email address in your E-Assessment correctly, otherwise you will not receive confirmation of your E-Assessment completion.
The iPDF E-Assessments are designed in Adobe Reader. If necessary, download the latest Adobe Reader HERE.
In order for your iPDF E-Assessment to work and give you three attempts to pass, you MUST follow these three steps. You will need to repeat these steps for every E-Assessment. Please read the instructions below carefully.
a. Right click on the iPDF E-Assessment link then click 'Save target/link as''.
b. Save your iPDF E-Assessment in your documents folder.
c. Open your saved copy of the iPDF E-Assessment by double clicking the file from your documents folder.
a. Complete the Profile ID field. Your Profile ID can be obtained HERE. It is important that you double-check you have entered your Profile ID correctly otherwise you will not receive confirmation of your E-Assessment completion.
b. Answer all questions.
c. Click the [Submit] button.
A pop up box will appear confirming whether you have passed the E-Assessment . An instant email will be sent to you confirming your score and outcome.You can now close your iPDF E-Assessment without saving as the Trust will receive an instant system notification of your completion.
Click on above Steps to reveal instructions